- Tickets for the Festival are only available from accredited ticket outlets. Holders of tickets bought from any other outlet will be refused entry to the Festival, and no liability will attach to the Promoter in such event.
- The Festival is strictly for persons aged 18 and over.
- Tickets are non-returnable. Refunds will only be available if the Festival is cancelled. The performers and advertised attractions are subject to change, and no refunds will be offered if any performances are cancelled.
- To discourage touting and to protect the ticket price, the Promoter requires each ticket to have an allocated name. Corresponding photo ID will be required for entry to the Festival. If you require a name change on a ticket, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. There will be a £20 administration charge for each name change. All name change requests shall be approved at the discretion of the ticket outlet and may be refused at any time. Only tickets bearing name changes approved by ITH Limited may be resold to the individual to be named on the amended ticket.
- Tickets are transferable for a wristband on arrival at the festival site. There will be no automatic right of re-admission during the Festival should the wristband become lost or damaged.
- Tickets may not be used for any advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjuction with other products or services (such as travel and hospitality packages) without the written permission of ITH Limited in advance. Failure to comply with the foregoing may result in the cancellation of the ticket without any refund or compensation and/or the ticket holder being refused entry or removed from the site.
- No animals will be allowed on to the site during the Festival, with the exception of guide dogs.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to the Festival. We may operate a random body search on admission policy. It is a condition of entry to the Festival that you will submit to any reasonable search request.
- Patrons will not be permitted entry to the Festival whilst in the possession of the following prohibited items: any professional audio, audio-visual, film, or video recording equipment, items that may be used in a dangerous or threatening manner, alcoholic drinks, cans, glass bottles, foodstuffs.
- Illegal substances are strictly prohibited at the Festival. Any person found in possession of such substances will be denied entry and / or removed from the Festival, and Police will be called to attend.
- Unauthorised photography or audio/video recording of any performance at the Festival is strictly prohibited. Persons attending the Festival may be filmed, photographed or recorded as part of the audience. This media shall be owned by ITH Limited and may be used for any promotional purposes (commerical or otherwise). By attending the event you give ITH Limited the permission to use your likeness in this media.
- The Promoters cannot accept liability for any damages, loss or injuries sustained at the Festival, including loss or damage to property, howsoever caused.
- Tickets are sold on the understanding that the event is subject to license from the appropriate authorities.
- Please note that loud music can damage hearing and strobe lighting may be used during the event.
- You must have a Defected Festival ticket to attend an official boat party.
- Tickets are limited to 5 per order. You will have 10 minutes to complete your boat party ticket purchase before the tickets are re-released for sale. As there are only limited tickets per boat, it is possible that more tickets will be placed into baskets than are available at any one time. For this reason, you must complete your purchase before your tickets are guaranteed. It is therefore advisable to complete your boat party ticket purchase as quickly as possible. Accordingly, it is recommended that you have all names for the tickets, at least one e-mail address and your payment details ready.
- Full names must be provided at point of purchase for every ticket.
- All boat party tickets are non-transferable, you cannot sell/give them to someone else, or swap for a different boat. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
- You cannot book multiple tickets under one name, if you do so the extra tickets will be cancelled and then re-released for sale.
- In order to board your boat, every ticket holder will need to produce photographic I.D in their name. As you will likely be handing your passport in to your accommodation, we advise you bring a driving licence or photocopy with you. NO I.D, NO boat party.
- Boats may arrive late back to the Jetty. If you would like to attend more than one boat party in a day, please leave at least one hour between arrival and departure times as boats will not wait for late passengers. ITH Limited accepts no responsibility if you do not make one or more of your boat parties due to the late running of others.
- Do not buy tickets if you do not plan to attend a boat party, you will simply be throwing money away!
- Finally, all artists who play on a boat also play on land.
On-Site Accommodation :
Please click here for on-site accommodation options
Off-site accommodation is booked through partner agencies.
Please contact: email@example.com for more information
ITH Limited accepts no responsibility for accommodation booked through these vendors
Please contact the vendor you have purchased your accommodation from for their Terms & Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions may be subject to change at any time.
Name & Registered Office: ITH Ltd, Third Floor, 23 Curtain Road, London EC2A 3LT United Kingdom
Company No: 04647550, VAT No: GB 814 8353 26