Job Role: Booking Agent
Start Date: 24th September, 2018
- Strategically procure, negotiate and deliver artist bookings for the roster of artists represented by the Agency.
- Identify and attract new talent representation opportunities to the agency to grow the roster.
- Maintain key relationships with a network of promoters, venues and other talent buyers.
- Maintain agency booking systems and deliver artist diary updates on a weekly basis.
- Delivery of monthly artist statements and management accounts information ensure and ensure payments from 3rd parties are received on time.
- Provide regular business updates to management teams.
- Participate in annual business planning and budgeting for the agency.
- Attendance at all shows (where possible) in support of artists, promoter relationships.
- Ensure effective liaison with relevant parties to maximize promotion and marketing opportunities around artist bookings, their releases and associated campaigns.
- Provide consultation to Events Manager and Events coordinator on all events production where required.
- Manage relations with artists, artist managers, record labels and other relevant third parties.
- Devise, implement and deliver strategies and identify new business opportunities for the agency business as well as for individual artists on the roster to exceed company objectives.
- Achieve artist and financial objectives in accordance to the events strategy across all artists.
- Lead with diary bookings for the artist roster.
- Increase audience reach for artist diaries.
- Assist with talent booking from external agencies across all touring, negotiating best possible (where applicable).
- Plan, implement and manage promotional B2B and B2C marketing campaigns for artist tours and events globally (whereby the artists on the agency roster are represented) to increase artist profile, audiences, revenue and new business overseeing the mail out of agency e-flyers to promoter / client database and social media activity.
- Substantial experience and success in artist bookings
- Artist Agent experience
- Experience developing new business and partnership opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- A Passionate self-starter able to work without direct supervision
- Strong negotiation skills
- A desire to meet short and long term targets
- A lover of Dance music
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are currently no other opportunities at present. However, we are always interested in hearing from talented individuals and are happy to keep CVs on file should suitable future opportunities arise. Please send CVs together with a covering letter to:
Additionally, from time to time we run a Voluntary Work Experience Programme, which people may apply for. Please email your CV and a covering letter to: